You will be working for a fast growing IT services company based in North London. The company currently supports 2,500 seats and provides the following services:
- Network Design and Build
- I.T. Support and Maintenance
- I.T. Consultancy and Project Management
- Internet Services
- I.T. Procurement
- Website Design and Development
The company currently supports or supplies to some of the top named British companies in business as well as plenty smaller, less well known companies, and even individuals with networks at home.
You will be responsible for analysing, diagnosing and resolving client technical issues quickly and in a highly professional manner. You will travel to client sites all over London and be able to work in a variety of business environments ranging from small home offices to top Pharmaceutical firms. You will work with an automated tracking system for issue resolution.
You and Your Experience
- You are an IT all rounder.
- You have a genuine curiosity for computers, hardware, software and networking.
- You have good interpersonal skills.
- You are happy to work in a small team (7-8 people).
- You do not need to have programming skills or experience.
- You must be flexible, adaptable and a quick learner.
- Your English must be good.